Friday, June 14, 2019

Ideal Napkin No. 1

Ideal Napkin No. 1

1. I am Reed Sherman and I am a very personable, outgoing individual. I pride myself on being very sociable and easy to work with. I am a business major and I am proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Hubspot. I hope to be able to use my experience that I got from helping businesses grow when I was an intern and create a profitable business model for a cooling gaming controller.

2. I am offering to customers a revolutionary gaming controller that has an internal cooling system, which in turn reduces the amount of sweat and germs spread when people share gaming controllers.

3. I am offering this product to any person who owns a gaming console like an Xbox or a PS4. Specifically, I expect the typical buyer of this product to be generally teenage or a little older than teenage boys.

4. People will pay money for my product because it will reduce the amount of sweat transferred from one person to another when they share gaming controllers while playing video games.

5. What sets my product away from every other is a special cooling system inside of the controller that no other controller has. I set myself apart with my perseverance and willingness to work until I meet my end goal.

I think that all 5 elements mentioned come together to create a strong business model. I think I have correctly identified the best target market. I also think I can relate to my target market well and can thus predict the best products. I am very perseverant and with a plan and a strong goal in mind, I will definitely make this a successful product.

1 comment:

  1. Reed,
    Your background and knowledge in computer programs can prove to be very helpful when starting a business! When you discuss how your product is different than other similar products, I feel you should be more specific. I'm sure there are other cooling gaming controllers out there and those will be your competitors. You should identify the distinguishing factors between your product and the product these competitors are selling. Otherwise, your idea is excellent and you did a great job explaining each part in this assignment.

    ReplyDelete